Australian Catholic Safeguarding Ltd (ACSL) has been launched as the Australian Catholic Church's new national body for safeguarding. ACSL merges existing entities CPSL, the Australian Catholic Centre for Professional Standards and the Australian Catholic Ministry Register, bringing together national responsibilities for safeguarding into one entity. ACSL’s Members are the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference (ACBC), Catholic Religious Australia (CRA) and the Association of Ministerial Public Juridic Persons (AMPJP).
- Learn about ACSL's Board Members on the Governance page here.
- Read ACSL's media release on the announcement here.
- Read the media release from ACBC/CRA/AMPJP about ACSL's launch here.
- Read a special newsletter on the launch of ACSL (from December 4, 2020) here.
- Read a statement from ACSL Board Chair Prof. The Hon. Michael Lavarch AO (from December 11, 2020) here.
ACSL’s Members have prepared initial Frequently Asked Questions about the formation and function of ACSL. The FAQs can be found here. You may also like to visit the websites of the Members to find out more about them:
*This page is will be updated with information about the transition to ACSL as new information becomes available*